Monday, September 21, 2009

Etsy Store/Scrabble Pendants Making Progress!




I am hard at work making my scrabble tile pendants. I'll be able to list some on my Etsy Store as soon as I get the bails in.

I'm having a few issues which I wonder if other have or had... sometimes my glaze cracks. My corners of the paper raise up sometimes as well. I simply redo the pendant when either of these happen but it's slightly annoying. By the way, I use Mod Podge Glaze because it's the only one I can get around here.

I'm also trying to decide whet her to purchase a light box tent photo kit thingy. I made one myself but I want one that folds up neat and tidy. (I don't need a cut up diaper box hanging around the kitchen.) Am I just wasting money? I have heard that photos make a huge difference in the success of an Etsy site. I've found some online for about $40 + shipping, but that's so cheap it makes me nervous.

Today I'm off to look for paper retail bags for Christmas fairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Storybird's Fan Box

Storybird Designs on Facebook

Followers